Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Okay, so I'm still learning how to do this blog stuff. I posted before I finished. So...I will now continue.

Last week I went to the end of the road --literally. Going north out of Ketchikan, the road literally ends, just stops. There are houses along the way, but you don't see many of them, they are hidden in the beautiful trees.

As you go north you get a sneak peak of the water/mountains from the road. It is absolutely beautiful. I hope to explore this a little more over the next week or so. Actually get out of the car and take pictures of it.

There are several little islands, I mean little. And on some of these little islands, there is a house. Interesting. When the weather clears up and the sun is out, I will get pictures of these little islands.

Over the weekend, we purchased a weight bench and some weights, and ordered an exercise bike. Now we can work out when we can't get out.

Well, for now, I'm going to stop. I'm tired of having to try to figure out how to do this stuff. I will continue later.

1 comment:

  1. Just got your e-mail and blog link. I loved seeing the pictures and reading your news. Doug's out of town so he hasn't seen the site yet.

    Take care and stay warm.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete